GENERAL AND SPECIFIC MAINTENANCE OF YOUR COMMUNITY
For years, our modus operandi has been to regularly visit our communities. Other companies commit to do so,
We actually DO IT. This way we arrange for the necessary repairs to be made thus ensuring the proper functioning of the community.
- - Automatic sensors and switches in stairwells and lifts.
- - Emergency lights.
- - General lighting of the community.
- - Inspection of fire extinguishers and fire-fighting assembly.
- - Locks on all doors.
- - Operation of garage doors and electronic access to the community.
- - Control of the water tank and its treatment. This is mandatory according to the regulations of the Junta de Andalucía.
- - Inspection of the lifts to comply with government regulations.
- - Pest control by a specialised company.
- - Existing 'vados' (prohibited parking areas) in the Community.
- - Control of swimming pools, application of regulations, water testing, quality criteria, samples, records and other items.
- - Fire fighting equipment, review and control by specialised company.